Friday, May 14, 2010

The Time Traveler's Wife




So this is a pretty predictable movie. I knew going into the movie that it was going to be about a man who travels through time and falls in love with a woman who cannot. I also figured at some point the time traveler would die and this is why I was I was putting off watching this movie. I KNEW it would be sad..well..after watching the movie there is not much that changes. Exactly what I thought would happen. There was one addition to the family..err, uh..movie that I wasn't expecting. Overall the movie was definitely what its title suggests..the story of the life of a time traveler's wife. I felt it was more told from how the wife had to deal with things. I do wish that we could have seen more from the actual time traveler's life, but I guess that could be a whole other movie.
Anyway..if you are looking for a sappy movie that you want to get into and just cry, this is it! I probably wouldn't watch it again even though I adore Rachel McAdams!

No comments:

Post a Comment